Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope: The Account Executive - EV Charging is responsible for the development and pursuit of prospects for sales of turnkey EV charging solutions.
- Develops and pursues leads to generate sales, with specific pursuit of C-level (decisionmaker) prospects.
- Performs market analysis, identifying key verticals by industry.
- Develops sales strategy, creating lists of target customers.
- Develops new opportunities through a variety of methods (cold calling, emailing, networking).
- Runs down internal and external leads.
- Performs site-walks to identify and document critical installation parameters.
- Effectively communicates and translates customer goals into profitable business solutions.
- Works with internal teams to identify the hardware/brand best suited to meet project objectives.
- Collaborates with internal departments (engineering, project management and construction) for project hand-off.
- Attends local and national industry trade shows and events.
- Enters and tracks all proposal activity in Salesforce.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Able to develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Able to build and manage a large, multi-year pipeline.
- Able to understand on-site electrical loads, utility operations/programs, grid modernization efforts and grant programs.
- Collaborative and positive attitude; works well with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- 5 Years of sales experience (or equivalent), preferably involving EV Chargers.
- Proven track record of similar sales success.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Storage Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy Storage Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Storage Systems expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Pay: $60k-85k/yearly + commission