Current Job Openings
The Charger/Tech Administrator is responsible for the diagnosis of malfunctioning chargers. They prepare client work quotes and, upon acceptance, proceed to repair the equipment. Upon completion, they ship the equipment and bill for their services.
- Performs charger evaluations and subsequent repairs.
- Prepares shipments.
- Maintains equipment (charger) area and other used equipment, as needed.
- Prepares charger repair quotes.
- Maintain records, as needed.
- Logs and maintains inventory.
- Provides backup support to other departments (cross-trained in areas of Used, Rental, and Transport).
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Basic computer proficiency with Word, and using email.
- Electrical certification, strongly preferred.
- Familiar with common hand tools.
- Forklift Certification.
- Technical experience, required; electrical background, preferred.
- Able to read schematics.
- 2 Years of experience involving technical work, preferably electrical.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.