Current Job Openings
Looking for a top notch Receptionist to join our growing team! Candidates will perform routine clerical, Customer Service and administrative work in answering telephones, receiving the public, providing customer assistance, data processing, record-keeping and more.
- Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly, promptly and courteously; screens calls, transfers caller to correct individual; does not leave a caller on hold or unattended; takes complete and accurate messages when person called is unavailable and distributes messages in a timely manner.
- Checks the answering machine in the morning and retrieves messages and delivers accordingly.
- Receives and sorts incoming mail, express envelopes, and courier deliveries; distributes mail to employee mailboxes; delivers express envelopes and courier deliveries via email notification to recipient.
- Prepares and posts all outgoing mail and express envelopes daily; maintains, checks, and refills postage meter; logs outgoing express envelopes; arranges courier services.
- Checks inventory of supply room, office, and other supplies daily and prepares orders, accordingly, receives approval from HR and places orders.
- Straightens and maintains orderly appearance of reception area.
- Duplicates and distributes materials.
- Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda, and other material.
- Maintains office supply inventory.
- Responsible for operating, cleaning, and maintaining office equipment; arranges for repairs when necessary. Including maintenance of coffee machines and works with coffee vendor for regular scheduled visits.
- Decorates employee workspace for all new hires, birthdays, and work anniversaries.
- Coordinates and orders lunches under managers request.
- Uploads documents into personnel files.
- Performs other administrative, office duties, or projects as required or as assigned.