Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing support to field technicians, salespeople, management and customers with a strong emphasis on providing excellent customer service and team synergy.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
- Coordinates the scheduling and movement of manpower and materials.
- Schedules and dispatches field technicians to meet customer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (emergency, preventive maintenance, available resources and customer needs).
- Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of service projects.
- Effectively utilizes various software in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, etc.
- Delivers outstanding customer service.
- Processes records and documents for accounting (billing and credits), shipping (logging Bills of Lading), scrap (certificates of destruction), etc., and files records of same.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Able to work in a team environment, collaborative.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Customer service-oriented.
- High School graduate or equivalent, required.
- Computer proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Prior experience working with software such as Field One, Sage/MAS 500, preferred.
- 1+ Years of industry experience or related customer service experience.
- Previous administrative experience, preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy, Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy, Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy, Inc., expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.