Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope: The Warehouse/Delivery Driver is responsible for performance of an array of duties related to the processing and delivery of orders, product labeling, and maintenance of a clean and safe work environment.
- Receives, documents and stocks merchandise.
- Pulls and prepares orders for delivery.
- Organizes and maintains inventory of all merchandise entering and exiting the warehouse, and its proper labeling.
- Tracks product for missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notifies the supervisor.
- Loads material onto trucks and shipping containers.
- Safely delivers product to the customer
- Picks up and returns cores and warranties.
- Accounts for pulled product and produces accurate paperwork.
- Maintains and builds customer relationships.
- Maintains safe and clean warehouse environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Skills / Other:
- Displays positive attitude - friendly and approachable.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Dependable and reliable.
- Able to receive and follow directions accurately.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Able to operate GPS/Map application.
- Forklift certified or willing to obtain.
- Clean and current Driver's license (MVR check) in the applying State, combined with 1 Year of driving experience.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status,
perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy LLC expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.