Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope: The Electrician is responsible for building, testing and maintaining AC and DC power systems. They troubleshoot power plant, transformer and generator systems, diagnose customer alarms, remove and install various battery systems and utilize preventative maintenance skills.
- Ensures all required paperwork is submitted to complete jobs daily.
- Ensures safe transportation of personnel and material to and from remote job sites daily.
- Ensures all Federal, State and local laws are followed at all times.
- Ensures compliance with both company and customer policies at all times.
- Installs, troubleshoots and removes battery power systems, batteries, A panels, transformers, generators, alarms and various interconnect/transport equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance, as required.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Basic time management and organizational skills required.
- Schedule flexibility
- Able to travel (locally).
- 1 Year of experience, strongly preferred.
Pay: $30 - $40/hr