Current Job Openings
Purpose and scope: The Battery Specialist - Customer Service Rep is responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. Some of these tasks including interacting with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions The Customer Service Representative must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible. Each interaction affects the company's bottom line in either a positive or negative way, so a great Customer Service Representative must add value to the organization.
- Assist retail customers with all of their battery needs. Including carry outs and unloading cores from their vehicle. Be able to provide technical information.
- Answer phone's
- Write up invoices, sales orders, and quotes.
- Assist warehouse as needed.
- Perform vehicle battery testing and installations
- Delivery 'Hot Shot' orders as needed.
Education and Training:
- Must have High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have a valid Driver's License.
- Min 1 years of driving experience required
Pay: $18 - $20/hr