Current Job Openings
The Business Development Representative (BDR) is an entry level sales position responsible for generating new business with the objective of developing into an Account Manager/Sales Representative. The BDR role is responsible for identifying and generating new business opportunities through proactive outreach and strategic networking. The primary focus will be on identifying and qualifying leads, nurturing relationships, and ultimately driving revenue growth for our organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect and qualify leads through various channels, including cold calling, email campaigns, social media, and industry events.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify potential clients, their needs, and key decision-makers within target organizations.
- Initiate and maintain regular communication with prospects to build relationships and understand their business challenges.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition of our products or services to potential clients, highlighting the benefits and differentiators.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales and prospecting activities in CRM software.
- Continuously expand industry knowledge and stay updated on market trends, competitors, and emerging technologies relevant to our business.
- Participate in team meetings, sales training sessions, and professional development activities to enhance skills and contribute to overall team success.
- Assist in the development and refinement of sales and marketing materials, including presentations, proposals, and case studies.
- Collaborate with marketing to support lead generation efforts and provide feedback on the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience).
- 0-3 years of outside sales experience focused on acquisition of new business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and build rapport with prospects.
- Self-motivated with a results-oriented mindset and a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ensuring timely follow-up and accurate record-keeping.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment while maintaining a positive and team-oriented attitude.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities to identify opportunities and address customer needs effectively.
- Willingness to adapt and learn, with a commitment to professional growth and development.
- Driving 4 - 6 hours daily to cover sales territory
Pay: Base + Commission. First year on track earnings of $60,000 - $70,000 +