Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Civil Laborer accepts and follows instructions provided by their supervisor. They perform work to an approved standard and in a timely manner, utilizing materials and tools provided.
- Hand digs trenches.
- Forms, pours, and finishes concrete.
- Installs PVC and HDPE underground conduit.
- Loads and unloads trucks.
- Hauls, hoists, and stores materials.
- Operates a variety of hand and power tools.
- Provides detailed and accurate reporting of duties performed.
- Restores areas where work has been performed (leveling, seed and straw).
- Maintains a clean and safe jobsite, picks up tools, equipment, debris, etc.
- Safely and efficiently operates a hydro-vac to dig trenches, foundations, and spot utilities.
- Assumes responsibility for the outcome of assigned work.
- Reads and understand job site prints.
- All other duties as required.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- OSHA 10 certification, required.
- Clean and current Driver's License (MVR check) in the applying State.
- 1 Year of construction experience in a laboring position.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Motive Energy Telecommunications provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any
other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Motive Energy Telecommunications complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Telecommunications expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.