Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
As an intern for Motive, you'll get the chance to be a part of a growing group that's working to solve the plant's existential challenges. You will get the chance to learn how solar energy is delivered as electrical energy for commercial and industrial consumption.
- Collaborate with the development team to design site specific, cost-efficient, Helioscope layouts for Roof, Ground Mount, Carports.
- Ensure layout accuracy, based on building code and Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) standards.
- Optimize PV and ESS system design to achieve targets for annual production, generating capacity, ROI etc.
- Ensure compliance with company, industry, trade, and jurisdictional safety standards, practices, codes.
- Research and implement relevant utility rate tariffs for the projects.
- Other duties as Required
Skills / Other:
- Ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects, and utilize strong prioritization and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD is a plus.
- Basic understanding of how to read electrical schematics.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate and understand information in a clear and concise manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate ethics and professionalism.
- High School Diploma/ Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Motive Energy Storage Systems provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law Motive Energy Storage Systems complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Motive Energy Storage Systems expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.