Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing support to field technicians, salespeople, management, and customers with a strong emphasis on customer service, team synergy and self-motivation.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Monitor incoming emails and respond accordingly in a timely manner
- Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
- Coordinates the scheduling and movement of manpower and materials
- Schedules and dispatches field technicians to meet customer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (emergency, preventive maintenance, available resources and customer needs).
- Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of service projects.
- Complete warranty paperwork and submit to appropriate vendors. Follow up with vendors for approval, payments and any additional needs that arise during the process.
- Effectively utilizes various software in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, etc.
- Delivers outstanding customer service.
- Processes records and documents for accounting (billing and credits), shipping (logging Bills of Lading), , etc., and files records of same.
- All other duties as required.
- 1 year of industry experience or related customer service experience.
Pay: $20 - $25/hr