Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Engineering Coordinator is responsible for providing assistance with coordination of the day-to-day project and engineering activities.
- Supports Engineering Department Managers and Design Engineers with clerical tasks.
- Coordinates with project team members, vendors, subcontractors, and regulatory agencies regarding design-related topics and deliverables.
- Leads in the creation of technical documentation from discussion with lead Engineers.
- Assists with constructing Technical Inquiry Specifications, Engineering Change Orders, Engineering Deviations, etc.
- Actively participates in team meetings to understand open engineering tasks, actions items and activities.
- Records and distributes action items and follows-up on due dates.
- Gathers technical reports from adjacent departments (quality, manufacturing, testing, etc.).
- Ensures SharePoint and project server folders are up to date with all technical documentation.
- Coordinates with cross-functional teams to push Engineering Change Orders, Purchase Requests, Purchase Orders and shipping/receiving requests.
- Converts .pdf specification documents to Word or Excel versions for engineering use.
- Pulls and distributes hours reports for managers of each department.
- Assists with engineering data transfer into Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
- All other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Strong organizational skills.
- Analytical thinker.
- Able to work both independently and with interdisciplinary teams.
- Customer service-oriented.
- Displays social competence, able to communicate with all manner of people; interpersonal skills.
- Able and willing to learn.
- Strong personality, unswayed by differences of opinion, dedicated to high standards of competence and thoroughness.
- Schedule flexibility; able to travel up to 10%, for out-of-area travel with possible overnight stays.
- 2+ Years of experience, involving the same or similar duties, preferred.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories. The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.
Pay: $23 - 26/hr