Current Job Openings
Purpose and Scope:
The Field Service Engineer is a mobile repair person who travels from location to location within designated territory to perform new equipment installs, maintenance or repair/replacement of pre-existing ACT Chargers (or sub-assembly parts) that are deployed in various customer warehouses or dealer locations.
- Perform maintenance and service tasks for customers in assigned territory.
- Test, troubleshoot, and repair chargers and Battview monitoring devices.
- Prepare and submit work orders, expense reports and timesheets to the respective departments.
- Evaluate products accurately for maintenance, warranty, upgrades and other purposes.
- Collaborate closely with technical team to resolve technical issues.
- Perform verification testing on PC boards and various assemblies.
- Understand customer requirements and accordingly recommend the right products or services.
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, and maintenance within the assigned territory and conduct client demonstration when required.
- Understand technical problems effectively through proper analysis, evaluation and diagnoses.
- Work with high voltages of 480VAC, 300VDC and below.
- Support improvements to test equipment and processes to reduce downtime.
- Provide training to customers about product usage and maintenance.
- Build positive relationships with customers by providing outstanding and excellent services.
- Perform all other duties as required.
Skills / Other:
- Ability to define problems and draw valid conclusions on the work that needs to be performed.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Analytical ability to prioritize work and move from task to task.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations and maintain a positive attitude.
- Strong electrical and mechanical aptitude.
- Strong English communication skills both verbal and written.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills and know-how: minimum 3 years hands-on experience.
Pay: $62,500 - $80,000
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY POLICY
Advanced Charging Technologies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race (including traits historically or culturally associated with race, such as hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress and religious grooming), color, age (40 and over), genetic information, disability (mental and physical), medical condition (as defined under state law), national origin (including language use restrictions and possession of a driver's license issued under section 12801.9 of the California Vehicle Code), ancestry, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression), sexual orientation, marital status, familial status, parental status, domestic partner status, citizenship status, pregnancy (including perceived pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or pregnancy-related conditions), military caregiver status, military status, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Advanced Charging Technologies complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Advanced Charging Technologies expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment or discrimination based on any of these protected categories.
The duties and responsibilities described above are not a comprehensive list and that additional tasks may be assigned. The scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands.